Join us for the 2019 edition of the Tupelo Marathon/14.2 Miler. Yes, you read that correctly. We're going back to our roots and our original course. It's what set us apart and made us famous. The course is an out and back for the marathon runners through beautiful rolling country. For the 14.2 participants, it's a 13.1 mile run to the marathon turn-around and then a bonus 1.1 mile run to the finish. We're not charging extra for the bonus mile, so it's even a bigger bargain. Tupelo is a throwback to the way marathons used to be. There are no bands on the course, there are no cheering spectators, and there isn't a water stop every mile. It's old school, but without a doubt, it will be one of your favorite races! Even with the early start it will be hot and humid, but you will get a unique tie-dyed t-shirt for entering and an award winning medallion if you finish. Entries will be capped at 175 for the Marathon and 325 in the 14.2 Miler.
1. No refunds, no exceptions.
2. Age limit 18 years for the Marathon and 16 years for the 14.2 Miler
3. Swapping of races is discouraged but if you sign up early and don't wait until the last minute, we might consider it.
4. No carry over of registrations to following year.
5. No transfers of entry to another person. Though it is hard to police this, if caught you will be banned and so will your substitute.
RACE START 5:00AM