Join us for the 2018 edition of the Tupelo Marathon/13.1 Miler. Tupelo is a throwback to the way marathons used to be. There are no bands on the course, there are no cheering spectators, there isn't a water stop every mile and we never hand out energy gels. Even with the early start it will be hot and humid, but you will get a unique tie-dyed t-shirt for entering and an award winning medallion if you finish. Entries will be capped at 200 for the Marathon and 350 in the 13.1 Miler.
1. No refunds, no exceptions.
2. Age limit 18 years for the Marathon and 16 years for the 13.1 Miler
3. Swapping of races is discouraged but if you sign up early and don't wait until the last minute, we might consider it.
4. No carry over of registrations to following year.
5. No transfers of entry to another person. Though it is hard to police this, if caught you will be banned and so will your substitute.
RACE START 5:00AM